Write for Us
Interested in writing for BetterTriathlete.com?
As an online community for triathlon and endurance sports, we are embracing of new authors and guest content submissions. Whether you’re trying to grow your brand, build more traffic, or increase online visibility, our content marketing opportunities add value in many different ways.
To maintain optimal quality over the content that we publish, we are selective about the contributions that we accept. We ask you read and acknowledge our editorial guidelines before submitting your request.
What we accept:
- 700+ word in-depth articles
- Videos, infographics or visual content, along with 350+ word summaries
- Topics focused specifically on:
- Triathlon (or swim, bike, and run) training
- Recovery, nutrition, and injury prevention
- Strength and cross-training
- Endurance and triathlon coaching
- Reviews on products or programs related to multisport and endurance
We only accept high-quality, well-written, and science-supported articles. We appreciate it when you add links to studies, surveys, and other credible sources of information to help support your article. We also understand if your intention is to build links to your own site. While we do offer sponsored content opportunities, we prefer that you keep the tone and links in your content non-promotional in nature.
Please let us know why you’re interested in writing for us, along with what ideas you wish to share on the site.