Leah Barrow is Sport and Performance Psychologist who works with athletes, coaches, and teams specializing in endurance sports. Leah’s services cover performance, mental health & well-being, team culture, and coaching.
Leah has previously worked with British Athletics on the World Class Programme, England Athletics Youth Talent Programme, and the professional New Balance distance running team. Within these roles, she’s provided 1-on-1 individual psychological marathon strategies for a female sub 2:30 marathon runner and a male 2:10 marathon runner. Leah has also worked with amateur online running organizations and regularly works 1-on-1 with sub-elite/amateur marathon runners.
- Sport & Performance Psychology for Athletes, Coaches & Teams
- Project RED-S ambassador & Athlete health and well-being advocate
- Endurance Psychology
- Registered with the British Association of Sport and Exercise Science – Sport and Performance Psychologist (iT)
- Worked with British Athletics, England Athletics & New Balance
- Retired International 800m athlete
Coaching Dynamic Preferences
Online, individual, or group-based
More About Leah
After utilizing Sport Psychology during my athletic career I wholeheartedly understand the value in can bring to performance and well-being within sport. This motivated me to train as a Sport and Performance Psychologist so that I could give back to sports using my lived experience, coupled with the psychological evidence base. I work from a person-centered approach ensuring work is individualized and specific to client needs.